Ayurvedic Herbal Hair Oil Mix – How to use herbal hair oil mix?
Ayurvedic Herbal Hair Oil Mix
What Ayurvedic Herbal Hair Oil Mix ? How it is prepared? How it is used for healthy hair? Today we will talk about the secret preparation of ayurvedic massage hair oil. Ayurvedic herbal hair oil mix is nothing but a collection of ayurvedic ingredients good for long black hair
How to make a traditional herbal hair oil mix from Kerala ?
As we know Kerala is most famous for ayurvedic oil. Preparation of ayurvedic hair oil is long and rigorous procedure. Cooked over a slow fire in brass vessels. Immersed with the finest herbs and allowed to develop over time. Carefully selected aromatic herbs, natural resins, organic base and fundamental oils create our unique healing oils.Herbal hair oil is an herbal infused oil and there are many methods to make infused oil. Here basic method of preparing herbal oil for thick and healthy hair.
Method of preparing herbal hair oil
Collect good aromatic herbs,hibiscus leaves,dried amla,Fenugreek leaves ground,Brahmi Dried leaves etc.., it is difficult collect these herbs in town areas… Readily packed herbal mix bottle is available in markets of online you can purchase it from there
Pure coconut oil is poured in this bottle and is kept for 2-3 days. Later, this reddish coloured oil can be used on hair and scalp which will reduce hair loss and gives you black hair
How to use this Herbal oil mix?
- Pour fresh coconut oil in the bottle and make sure that the oil is on level with the herbs so that all the herbs are completely soaked in the oil.
- Leave the bottle in sun/ shade for 2-3 days.
- The colour of the oil will change to a light reddish colour.
- Now, the oil is ready for use.
- Apply small quantities of this oil, twice a week, on hair and scalp before bathing.
- Once the oil is finished in the bottle, pour more coconut oil and leave it for 2-3 days.
- One bottle of herbs can be used for 2-3 times for adding pure coconut oil.