Hair Type – Effective tips for healthy hair – causes hair loss or balding
Hair Type – Effective tips for healthy hair
Hair Type classifications- Hair is an integral part of one’s personality. Your hairs, literally speak about your Dosha and once you know that which Dosha your hairs have you can know the needs of the hair and can nourish the hair beautifully. Here different classification of hair types by ayurveda.
Hair Type – By Ayurveda
Ayurveda has classified the hair types according to the three basic body types. Vata, Pitta and Kapha. In Vata body type dry hair with curls hairs break very easily and if not supported and supplied with good amount of Vata hair oil, these will keep on falling.
Pitta Dosha can erase the hair from the scalp. Grey light coloured hair due to pitta dosha
Kapha Dosha – strong,good,abundant hair. Need not to care much because Kapha’s unctuousness internally helps the strands to grow faster and keep these strong and healthy
Causes of hair loss or balding – Few remedial measures
One of the most worrying problems for any person is hair loss. Extensive and sever hair loss, premature graying of hair, baldness, alopecia, dandruff, split ends, excessive dryness of hairs, nowadays these are few very commonly heard complaints about the hair.
- increasing environmental pollution
- unhealthy food habits
- stressful modern lifestyle
For normal hair Is not excessively dry and needs washing about every few days.
- Cleaning – Preferably use a Henna Tulsi shampoo or natural wash.
- Blot your hair with a towel and do not rub because wet hair stretches and is more vulnerable.
Conditioning Use a hydrating conditioner to make hair easy to manage.
- For dry hair – Avoid strong action shampoos
- Massage your hair with olive oil
- Use Lavender or rosemary shampoo Conditioning use olive based conditioner
For Oily hair
- Use only herbal shampoo which has herbs like Amla, Shikakai & Brahmi is ideal.
- Conditioning – Preferably use an oil free conditioner
- Rosemary and coconut gently conditions the hair