Home Remedies – Minimal Side Effects – Natural Remedies And Relief
Home Remedies – A natural remedy is a treatment used to cure common ailments,aches and pains using commonly available ingredients from the kitchen like spices,vegetables,fruits etc., Plants with medicinal value like tulsi,mint and methi were used as self-help remedies for managing primary health care and grown in home gardens.
Here some natural home remedies and relief
Natural remedy for jaundice
Jaggery and ginger juice in the morning is consumed as a cure of jaundice
- Application of dry ginger powder (chukku podi) with hot water on the forehead serves as a remedy against headache
- Ginger juice and lemon juice for indigestion,ginger juice and honey for relief from congestion
- A mixture of eight cloves of garlic,one cup of honey and one cup of apple cider vinegar helps in weight management,blood pressure,and general well-being. And the suggested dosage is one teaspoon daily
For health and longevity
- Garlic cloves taken with ghee and honey are good for health and longevity.
- Chewing 2 peppercorns wrapped in betel leaf and swallowing the saliva provides relief form a persistent cough
- Gargling with a decoction of pepper helps in alleviating toothache.
Turmeric Home Remedies
Turmeric powder or haldi in hot milk promotes good sleep and provides relief from a persistent cough.
A paste of this herb prevents cracked heels and also helps alleviate pain in the joints. It helps build the immune system and at the same time helps fight the onset of a cold. Also,haldi in milk is known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
Now a days haldi milk or turmeric milk is very popular in the West and the fad is “turmeric latte!”. Another popular drink is the ‘cuppa glow’ also know as ‘golden milk’,made from cold pressed turmeric almond and milk.
Wild Turmeric Powder,Turmeric Powder,Raw Turmeric Powder – Turmeric Slices Buy online from www.natureloc.com
- Pomegranate has many uses in natural remedies – all parts of the pomegranate tree (rind of the fruit,the whole fruit,flowers,leaves,root and bark)are used in treating diarrhea and dysentery and anemia.
- According to recent studies,the typical home remedy – hot chicken soup to treat colds and mild flu and respiratory infection is very effective
- Popping an aspirin for relief from pain is also very common,but just six cherries have the same effect as swallowing an aspirin as they are filled with antioxidants – a perfect natural remedy