Kachiya Enna (Hair Oil) – Get Smooth, Sliky And Soft Hair
Kachiya Enna oil has a mild fragrance and a light yellowish tint. It helps to recover from cold and cough quickly as it supposed to absorb the moisture from the scalp or head.
- Coconut oil makes your hair soft as it’s a natural hair conditioner.
- Tulsi helps to fight off dandruff, absorbs moisture and promises a healthy scalp.
- Red chilly skin provides the peppery heat which induces secretions that help to clear out nasal and sinus congestion. It helps to clear the mucus from stuffed nose or congested lungs.
- Cumin seeds dries up mucus.
- Peppercorns act as nasal or throat soother.
- Betel leaf stem is supposed to absorb moisture from scalp.
- Peppercorns – 2 to 3
- Cumin/Jeera seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Tulsi leaves – 3 to 5
- Moringa leaves – 2 to 3 stem with leaves
- Coconut oil – 1 cup
- Betel leaf stem – 1
- Pour coconut oil in a kadai.
- Keep the heat on medium and let the oil heat up a bit for about 1-2 minutes.
- Add rice first and when the raw smell goes off, add peppercorns, jeera and the deseeded red chilly skin.
- Finally add the moringa, tulsi leaves, betel stem and switch off the heat when it wilts.
- Let the oil cool down completely.
- Sieve the oil into a dry air tight bottle
- It is a wonderful natural way to make your hair and skin soft, radiant and healthy. Acts as a great natural conditioner.
- Aloe vera is known to work wonders in promoting shine and moisture in hair, and preventing hair loss and dandruff.
- Tulsi is a wonder herb which helps to achieve lustrous shiny and healthy hair.
- Henna is perhaps the best hair conditioner of all; it gives the hair body and bounce, promotes hair growth, checks premature graying, combats dandruff and promotes hair growth.
- Hibiscus contains mucilage-a slippery plant extract which soothes dry scalp and de-tangles hair too. The petals are a natural hair dye and hair strengthening agent which prevents strands from breaking.
- Amla helps to preserve the natural, youthful hair color, and minimizes hair loss. It has the ability to penetrate scalp and strengthen hair at the root and helps prevent gray hair.
- The anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties of Neem help in getting rid of dandruff keeping your scalp healthy and help in stimulating hair growth. It is also used as a natural conditioner for dry and fizzy hair.
- Coconut oil in which camphor has been dissolved is useful for treating itchy hair. This is useful against dandruff as well. It also gives the oil a gentle fragrance.