Mixed Fruit Punch Recipe: How To Make Tasty Easy Mixed Fruit Punch
Mixed Fruit Punch
Mixed Fruit Punch is a fruity delight with a combination of pineapple, orange, apple, grapes and lime. This punch can be served in summers to make your day.
Fruit Punch Recipe
Servings: 2 Persons
- 1/2 tsp tea leaves
- 1 ginger piece
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 bottle soda
- few mint leaves
- 1 sliced lemon
- 2 tbsp crushed ice
- Add the tea leaves in boiling water to make black tea. Strain and cool the tea.
- Crush the ginger piece and boil in 1/2 cup of water for 8-10 mins to make ginger extract. Allow this to cool.
- Mix the tea with lemon, orange and pineapple juices.
- Add sugar and stir.
- Add ginger extract.
- Add crushed ice in a glass, pour the mixture and top it with soda.
- Garnish with mint leaves and lemon slice.
Pineapple Nutritional Value
- An excellent source of vitamin A & C.
- Rich in manganese; which plays an essential part of a certain enzyme required for metabolising proteins & carbs.
- 1 glass of juice or a few pieces after meals, relieves digestive disorders of dyspeptics. Also soothes the throat.
- Antiseptic and a gland regulator, tends to reduce the acidity of urine and helps in normalising menstruation.
- It is also good for people with high blood pressure.
What To Look For When Buying
The most desirable pineapples are heavy in relation to their size. They are a dark orange yellow in color with a fragrant odour. The eyes are flat or almost hollow. When a pineapple is ripe, the leaves can be pulled out of the top easily. Plump square fruits are better to buy than those that are long and tapering. They should be no mould at the base. Do not buy pineapples that are very green.