Samosa Recipe | Hot And Crispy Veg Samosa | Vegetable Samosa | NatureLoC
Samosa is known to be the most popular snack recipe in India. It is available in almost every bakery or chat shop across India. These are a savory comfort food with a crispy exterior filled with delicious stuffings made of vegetables. This snack recipe goes well with a hot cup of tea. This spicy stuffed pastries are very easy to prepare at home & makes an irresistible combo with tomato ketchup or with Mint, Coriander chutney.
Buy Karkkidaka Kanji Pack Online
Though we normally use potato stuffing, we can also add steamed vegetables like carrot, beans, peas along with potatoes and make vegetable samosa.
Buy Kalchatti Online
- Samosa Patti – 25 sheets
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
- Onion – 1 medium size (finely chopped)
- Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
- Carrots – 1 medium size (grated)
- Beans – 6 (finely chopped)
- Cauliflower – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Peas – 1/2 cup (frozen)
- Salt to taste
- Tomato Ketchup – 1 tbsp
- Potatoes – 2 (boiled, peeled and mashed)
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
Buy Dryfruits Online
- All Purpose Flour / Maida – 3 tbsp
- Water – 3-4 tbsp
- In a kadai heat some oil. Add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown color. Add the ginger garlic paste and saute for a min.
- Now add all the spice powders and mix well.
- Add carrots, and all the veggies. Mix well. Cook for 8-10 mins.
- Now add in ketchup and salt. Toss once.
- Add in mashed potatoes and mix.
- Next add the coriander leaves. Mix well. The filling for the samosa is now done.
- Mix the flour and water to make a thick paste, this will be your sticking paste. Set aside till use.
- Take frozen samosa patti, take one sheet from it. Place filling and fold. When you come to the end, spread some sticking paste and fold.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Drop the samosa in and fry for a min till golden.
- Remove and serve hot.