White Sauce Pasta Recipe | Italian Cuisine | NatureLoC Recipes
White Sauce Pasta
White Sauce Pasta is one of the most popular Italian recipes. It is a delicious creamy pasta recipe tossed in fresh cream with baby corns and mushrooms. You can use any cheese of your choice and the pasta will taste equally good. To make it even more flavourful, garnish the pasta with some extra oregano seasoning and chilli flakes. If you’re fond of veggies, you can also add jalapenos, olives and yellow bell peppers. Pair this delicious and creamy pasta recipe with garlic bread slices and you’re done for the day
White Sauce Pasta Recipe
- Cooking time: 30 mins
- Preparation time: 10 mins
- Total time: 40 mins
- Servings: 2 people
- Add water, oil and salt in a pan. Heat it for a minute on high flame. Keep stirring it constantly.
- Now add pasta to it and heat for additional 10 minutes on medium flame. Make sure that the pasta is boiled properly as sometime it may take some extra time. Keep stirring in between so that the pasta doesn’t stick to the bottom of the container. After boiling, drain out the water from pasta.
- Chop all the vegetables into small pieces and keep them aside. Add butter in a pan and heat it for 30 seconds over moderate flame.
- Now add onions in the pan and saute it for 2 minutes or till they turn slightly pinkish in colour.
- Add mushroom, baby corn, capsicum, oregano and saute them for 5 minutes.
- To the cooked vegetables, add maida (flour) and keep stirring.
- Now add salt, pepper, red chilli flakes, milk and simmer it for another 5-6 minutes.
- Add cream and boiled pasta to the mixture and heat it for 2 minutes.
- Garnish it with cheese and grill it for 5 minutes.
- Serve it hot with garnished oregano seasoning and chilli flakes.