Multi-Purpose Liquid , How will this liquid change your life ?
Multipurpose Liquid – Essential Oxygen Water
Water is one of the most natural resource for all life on earth. And it is the ultimate life force and it keeps us going. This is a colorless liquid,only a little more viscous than water. It actually looks like water. It has numerous powerful oxidizing properties.
Hydrogen Peroxide the Magical Substance: Hydrogen Peroxide could also be termed as oxygen water because it has more or less the same chemicals that make up water (H2O) but with one extra oxygen atom (H2O2). Because of this extra atom it breaks down quickly and harmlessly into oxygen and water.You will be surprised when you know how it could be used in our daily life.
Reasons why you need essential oxygen water (hydrogen peroxide) in you home
Every home should have at least one bottle of multipurpose liquid (peroxide) in the kitchen,under the bathroom sink, in the laundry room, garage,or even you make table … It is unbelievably versatile!It is safe, it is readily available, it’s inexpensive and best of all, it WORKS! An impressive list of interesting facts and uses of 3% hydrogen peroxide, which we hope will have you as thrilled and surprised as we were!
Hydrogen Peroxide (essential oxygen water) domestic uses-health-beauty-industrial and medicinal uses
Essential Oxygen Water Veggies Wash
Use (hydrogen peroxide) to clean your fruits and veggies and help them stay fresh
Vegetables and fruits could be washed with Hydrogen Peroxide to remove dirt and pesticides. Add 1/4 cup of H2O2 to a sink of cold water and wash the vegetables in it. After washing, rinse thoroughly with cool water.
Want to preserve your vegetables and fruits so that they last longer?
Pour a sink full of cold water, and then add a quarter of a cup of food grade (multipurpose oil) peroxide. Soak your vegetables for around 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse them, and let them dry. This will get rid of chemicals which may have been used in the growing process, and also will preserve freshness.
Give you the confidence to brighten the world with a beautiful smile-Cure canker sores,Expunge bad breath,Whiten your teeth,Make a toothpaste
Expunge bad breath – great alternative to mouthwash for bad breath is hydrogen peroxide
Use hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash to freshen breath. It kills the bacteria that causes halitosis. Use a 50/50 mixture of hydrogen peroxide and water.
Make a toothpaste -Use baking soda and hydrogen peroxide to make a paste for brushing teeth. Helps with early stages of gingivitis as it kills bacteria. Mixed with salt and baking soda, hydrogen peroxide works as whitening toothpaste
Stain Fighting – Kitchen Cleaner, Freshener, Disinfectant
Keep a spray bottle of 3% (straight) in the kitchen, use it to wipe off counter tops and appliances. It disinfects and gives the kitchen a fresh smell. Works great inside the refrigerator and on formica tops. Clean Out the Fridge, Clean Toilet Bowls,Clean Out the Fridge
Treater for stains :It removes stains from clothing, curtains, and tablecloths. Add 8 oz of 3% to your wash in place of bleaches. just soak the stain for a little while in 3% hydrogen peroxide before tossing into the laundry
Health and beauty -Aesthetical and Cosmetic Uses
- Dab hydrogen peroxide on pimples or acne to clear the skin.
- Helps in killing foot fungus
- Clean and disinfect minor wounds
- Vaporizer: One ounce of 35% H202 per gallon of water in a vaporizer improves nighttime breathing and helps clear sinus and bronchial congestion.
- Add natural highlights to your hair. Dilute the hydrogen peroxide so the solution is 50% peroxide and 50% water. Spray the solution on wet hair to create subtle, natural highlights.
- Athletes foot: Soak feet nightly in a 3% solution.
- If you want to whiten your nails – just soak some hydrogen peroxide into a cotton ball and dab it onto your nails. This can lighten them, making for a brighter appearance
- Insect Spray: In one gallon water stir 8 ounces (one cup) refined white sugar and 5 to 8 ounces of3%H202.
- House & Garden plants (for growth): To one quart water add one ounce 3% H202 or 16 drops of 35% H202. Mist and or water plants frequently.
- Crop Spray: Many farmers are increasing crop yields by spraying with a dilute H202 water mixture,For each acre add 5 – 16 ounces of35% Hydrogen Peroxide to 20 gallons ofwater.
- Hot Tubs: Start up with using 8 ounces (one cup) 35% per 500 gallons ofwater. Should be maintained with 2-4 ounces of 35% weekly, depending on use and direct sunshine on water, Use in place of cholorine