Why To Use Ayurvedic Herbal Hair Oil Mix – Maintain Healthy Hair
Ayurvedic Herbal Hair Oil Mix
What is Ayurvedic Herbal Hair Oil Mix ? How is it prepared ? How it is used for healthy hair? Today we will talk about the secret preparation of ayurvedic massage hair oil. Ayurvedic herbal hair oil mix is nothing but a collection of ayurvedic ingredients good for long black hair.
How to make Ayurvedic Herbal Hair Oil Mix ?
As we all know Kerala is famous for it’s ayurvedic oil. Preparation of ayurvedic hair oil is long and rigorous procedure. Cooked over a slow fire in brass vessels. Immersed with the finest herbs and allowed to develop over time. Carefully selected aromatic herbs, natural resins, organic base and fundamental oils create our unique healing oils. Herbal hair oil is an herbal infused oil and there are many methods to make infused oil. Given below is the basic method of preparing herbal oil for thick and healthy hair.
Method of Preparation
Good aromatic herbs are collected;
- Hibiscus leaves
- Dried amla
- Fenugreek leaves
- Brahmi dried leaves etc.
It is very difficult to collect these herbs in town areas. Readily packed herbal mix bottle is available in markets or online www.natureloc.com
How to Use ?
- Pour fresh coconut oil in the bottle and make sure that the oil is on level with the herbs so that all the herbs are completely soaked in the oil.
- Leave the bottle in sun for 2-3 days.
- The colour of the oil will change to a light reddish colour.
- Oil is ready for use.
- Apply small quantities of this oil, twice a week, on hair and scalp before bathing.
- Once the oil is finished in the bottle, pour more coconut oil and leave it for 2-3 days.
- One bottle of herbs can be used for 2-3 times for adding pure coconut oil.