Chilled and simple watermelon juice
Chilled watermelon juice can be served as an effective thirst quencher.
Watermelon juice is regarded as a low-calorie drink, but it’s filling and keeps us energetic and active for hours. It is an easy juice recipe which can be prepared within 15 minutes. Sugar or honey can be used for a sweet taste. Few drops of lemon juice or ginger extracts can be used for an extra flavour. The use of few mint leaves would give away a refreshing aroma. Fresh and good quality watermelon should be used for this recipe. Also, it’s better to consume the watermelon juice soon after making. Have a look at the ingredients used and the method of preparation of this easy watermelon juice.
Ingredients used for making basic watermelon juice
- 3 cups of seeded watermelon pieces (sliced or diced)
- 2-3 tablespoon of sugar
- ½ – ¾ cup of chilled water
- Ice cubes as per the requirement
Method of preparation of watermelon juice
- Take out a fresh watermelon and cut it into medium sized pieces.
- Remove the seeds and slice the watermelon into small sized pieces.
- Transfer the pieces to a blender and add some water and sugar as per the requirement. You can also use honey instead of sugar.
- Blend the pieces to a smooth juice and sieve it through a fine sieve.
- Taste it and add more sugar as per the requirement.
- Add the ice cubes and serve it as a thirst quencher