Cinnamon – How cinnamon (karuvapatta) helps diabetes and cholesterol?
Cinnamon Several studies have determined that consuming as little as half a teaspoon of cinnammon each day might reduce blood sugar,bad cholesterol (low-density lipoprotein or LDL) and triglyceride levels by as much as 20 per cent in Type II diabetic patients who are not taking insulin.
Cinnamon – Indian Diet
Cinnammon,used extensively in the Indian Diet,results in healthier bood. This amazing spice significantly reduces blood sugar levels in diabetes. Several studies have revealed that a diet high in spices like karuvapatta,black pepper and turmeric. These spices can do wonders for the heart and your overall health
Karuvappatta Cinammon can sweeten your life without causing diabetes
This spice with peculiar taste has super anti inflammatory power and has been shown to reduce arthritic pain. Not only that, it also helps curb the LDL and blood sugar levels drastically. Chewing a small piece of cinnamon helps to cut down sweet cravings to a great extent. Cinnammon is power spice! It has lots of hidden advantages to be explored
Healing compound of cinnamon (karuvappatta) – How it helps – Best ways to consume it
Polyphenols is the healing compound. Quantity to be consumed. Quarter to half teaspoon of powdered cinnamon each day
How it helps :-
- It is known to control blood sugar levels in people with diabetes
- It burns body far to some extent by increasing the metabolic rate
- It helps in cutting down triglyceride and cholesterol levels,thus making it heart -friendly
- Cinnamon is know to be packed with a high amount of antioxidants. because of this, it helps reduce the proliferation of cancerous cells
Best ways to consume it
- Add one or two teaspoon of ground cinnamon to a hot cup of green tea and get double the dose of antioxidants
- An inch of cinnamon can be added to your hot vegetable lentil soup,stir fried vegetables curries and in some rice preparations to add an exotic flavour
- One teaspoon of cinnamon powder can be added to added to lukewarm lemon water and consumed early in the morning to help speed your metabolism
Tracing down tastes from your grandmother’s kitchens we make the best quality spices to suit every home.. Try our vast range of Spices pickles, pastes, ready to cook mixes, papads, and ready to eat food that includes flavors to suit every person’s taste.