Delicious and simple chocolate cake
Simple chocolate cake can be served as an evening snack or it can be made for birthdays. It can also be prepared for a get together of friends or family.
As you all know, chocolate cake is one of the favourite recipes of all the people. Even kids love this recipe for its pleasant taste and unique flavour. This delicious chocolate cake can be prepared within 1 hour. Compared to other cake recipes, it’s easy to make this simple chocolate cake. All purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, milk, sugar and vanilla extracts were the main ingredients required for making this tasty dish. Small amounts of baking soda is used so that the cake will rise to the required shape. Unsweetened cocoa powder is responsible for a rich chocolate flavour and a dark brown colour. The addition of vanilla flavour would add up the taste and flavour. Even people with less cooking experience would be able to make this simple recipe. Let’s have a look at the ingredients required and the step by step instructions on how to make this sweet and simple cake recipe.
Ingredients required for making a delicious chocolate cake
- 1 cup of all purpose flour (Maida)
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of instant coffee powder
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
Method of preparation of chocolate cake
- As an initial step, all the ingredients should be in room temperature.
- Take out a round cake pan and grease it with oil. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients namely all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and a pinch of salt for taste. Whisk it thoroughly and keep it for later use.
- Take the milk in another bowl and mix the coffee powder.
- Preheat the oven at a temperature of 180-degree celsius (350-degree Fahrenheit) for about 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, mix together the eggs and the vanilla extract for about 3 minutes using an electric hand mixer.
- Also, add the powdered sugar and mix it again for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Pour in the vegetable oil and continue the mixing for about 1 or 2 minutes.
- Add the mixture of milk and coffee powder and mix it for 1 minute.
- Little by little add the powdered mixture of purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Mix it for about 1 minute to get a cake batter.
- Now pour the batter to the greased pan and gently tap the sides of the pan so that any air bubbles in the batter gets removed.
- Place pan inside the preheated oven and bake it for about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Once it is ready take it out from the pan and keep it aside for about 10 minutes.
- When the cake cools completely, transfer it to a flat serving plate.