DIY Manicure And Pedicure Treatment At Home – Valentines Day 2019
DIY Manicure And Pedicure Treatment
What is Valentine’s Day?
Valentine’s Day also known as Saint Valentine’s Day or Feast of Saint Valentine is an annual celebration on Feb 14th. It was originated as a Western Christian feast day for honoring the early saint Valentinus. This day is recognized as a significant cultural, religious and commercial celebration of romance and love across various parts of the world.
On this day, many people wants to look their best, usually couples. So we have tried to give some beauty care regimes tips. However, apart from just skin and hair, our feet and hands are equally important. Furthermore, well manicured feet and hands not only boost self-confidence, but also has a good factor attached to it. If you do not have time to go to salon and don’t wish to spend extra bucks on various treatments, then you are on right track. Read furthermore to know DIY Manicure And Pedicure Treatment. The most important part of manicure and pedicure is getting rid of dead skin, and softening and nourishing the hands and feet to make them look and feel more beautiful.
DIY Manicure And Pedicure Treatment
For the most amazing DIY Manicure And Pedicure Treatment for Valentine’s Day, equip yourself with the following:
- Rose petals paste – 1/2 cup
- Rose petals – 1/2 cup
- Full fat cream milk (warm) – 1 ltr
- Bowls (plastic or cermaic) – 2
- Sugar – 4 tsp
- Lemon (half) – 2
- Aromatic massage oil (any) – 2 tsp
- Fresh cream – 4 tsp
- Sandalwood powder – 2 tsp
- Liquid soap
- 1 nail brush, 1 nail file, pumice stone, loofah
- File your nails and apply a little fresh cream on them.
- Then dip into a bowl of hot milk in which you have added a tsp of aromatic oil and rose petals.
- Keep in warm milk for about 5 minutes and slough off the dead skin with loofah on hands and nails.
- Use a nail brush and take some liquid soap and brush the nails clean.
- Take more soap and use a pumice stone very gently in a rotating manner on your hands till the elbows. This will help reduce any dead skin and make it smoother.
- Now take the fresh cream and massage well into the hands, you will notice that most of the cream will be absorbed into the skin.
- Dip the lemon halves into the sugar and pat on the skin. Then squeeze gently and start to scrub until all the sugar granules have melted and the juice of the lemon has been absorbed into the skin.
- Pat dry hands. Mix the sandalwood and rose petal paste and apply a hand mask. Let it stay for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water and pat dry to see the most beautiful, soft and pampered hands.
For the most amazing DIY Pedicure Treatment for Valentine’s Day, equip yourself with the following:
- Plastic tub – 1
- Sea salt – 100 g
- Essential oil (Jasmine)
- Jasmine flowers
- Aromatic massage oil (Jasmine)
- Oranges (sliced) – 2
- Oatmeal – 2 tbsp
- Warm water
- Bath wash
- Nail file, pumice stone, nail brush, loofah
- The feet can be a little stubborn when it comes to dryness and dead skin. Make a tub of warm water; add 2 tsp massage oil, bath wash, and the orange slices. Then, soak your feet showering them with jasmine flowers.
- Using a nail brush, clean your nails and then using a pumice stone and loofah, rub gently on heels to soften out dead skin.
- Now rub the citrus slices all over the feet letting the juice soak up into the skin. This will also help reduce the tan and nourish the skin.
- Once this has been done, mix the sea salt and add 2 tsp massage oil and 3 drops essential oil of jasmine in a bowl and scrub the mixture gently all over the feet. Soak feet in clean warm water.
- Now take the oatmeal and mix with a little water enough to make a thick paste and apply on feet for 5-7 minutes. Wash off and pat dry.
- The oatmeal will soften and remove any remaining tan on the skin. File the nails and wipe them clean.
Both these super luxurious soaks are easy-to-do and very effective for the hands and feet. Believe me, you won’t regret taking out time to pamper yourself for even one moment on Valentine’s Day. Happy Valentine’s Day 2019!