Monsoon Skin Care Tips – Easy Tips For Dry Skin, Oily Skin & Beauty Care
Monsoon Skin Care Tips
During monsoon seasons, our immunity level of the body comes down. This is due to the various infections taking place in the body which leads to a number of diseases. Many problems may arise such as stomach ailments due to improper digestion, respiratory problems like common cold, cough, asthma and even skin problems such as pimples, rashes etc.
The fresh air is polluted due to the climatic changes, hence the surroundings gets infected: the food, basic necessities for leading a healthy life. Our skin and hair also gets spoiled due to the moist humid weather.
Here are a few Monsoon Skin Care Tips that will help you to achieve a natural toned and cleansed skin during the monsoon season:
5 Monsoon Skin Care Tips – How can you take care of your skin ?
Homemade Face Pack
It is important to indulge in cleansing of your skin by using a mild face wash to remove the impurities from the surface of your skin. And to avoid infections, try to use a mild face wash or use homemade face packs, soapy content can prove to be futile during monsoon especially for sensitive skin.
Indulge in the gorgeous beauty of homemade natural face packs for an ultimate glowing and healthy-looking skin. Use ingredients like honey, lemon juice, yogurt and papaya and use the concoction on your skin for an ever-glorious moisturized skin. Fuller’s earth is also a wonderful natural remedy to use during monsoon with a pinch of rose water mixed it for added benefit.
Use Excellent Toning
Exposure to humidity and rains can lead to clogging of the skin pores. They need to be hydrate and breathe freely to avoid any free radicals enter the space and penetrate deep inside the epidermis. Ensure using a good quality toner by soaking a cotton ball and applying it generously all over your face and neck at least twice a week.
Keep Yourself Hydrated
This is perhaps an eternal secret to a glowing hydrated and fuller supple skin all throughout the year. You mush be drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day to keep the skin problem away. Water adds an element of hydration and boost your skin’s essential oils, flushes toxins away and leave your skin feeling fresh and amazing as ever.
You must use a high-quality scrub for exfoliating a skin once a week. Over exfoliation will remove the essential oils naturally produced leaving your skin rough and lifeless over a course of time.
Use products such as aloe vera, honey, lemon extract or neem for they help in keeping your skin clear and flawless. Avoid breakouts; infuse your skin with antibacterial, antioxidant, antiseptic and antimicrobial properties to avoid any infections.
Monsoon Skin Care Tips – 3 Different Skin Types
After bearing that extreme heat of the sun, those sunburns, tans, sweaty (and stinky) summer days, monsoon comes as a sign of relief. But what about the tons of infections, that gets along with it, given to the damp and humid weather? Well it’s unavoidable. Every season comes with some good news and some bad news, but it’s up to us to embrace it and make the best use of it. Today in this post we shall discuss about some of the best Monsoon Skin Care Tips for this rainy season.
It’s been proven over the years that little changes in the way you take care of your skin could have a positive effect on you during this monsoon season. Read further Monsoon Skin Care Tips to know better of various skin types.
Undoubtedly dryness is a result of lack of vitamins that helps in repairing dry and damaged skin. It also means that the skin isn’t properly hydrated as a result of which it looks and feel dry. And to top it all the condition becomes worse during the monsoon. Now how do you combat this condition of your skin? Well it’s very easy, just follow these simple tips:
- Drink as mush water as you can. Water consumption hydrates your body and flushes out all the unwanted toxins.
- Use cleansers that are clean based.
- Moisturize your skin frequently. This will keep the outer layer of your skin properly hydrated, thereby leaving it with a soft, supple and moist look.
- You may also use rose water and glycerine to keep your skin healthy.
- Keep away from alcohol based toners.
Almond & Honey For Dry Skin
The skin care tip for dry skin during monsoon includes a combination of almond and honey. You have to grind almond and make very small grains and then apply honey to mix it proportionately. Apply it on your face and rub with finger tips. The dead skin so formed will be easily removed with this skin care treatment.
The main reason behind having oily skin is hormonal changes that are genetically determined. There is nothing much one can do to change skin condition permanently. However, little changes in the way you take care of your skin will bring about a slow and gradual change in the way it feels and looks. Follow these easy Monsoon Skin Care Tips to keep your skin in good condition:
- Wash your face almost 3-4 times a day to get rid of the excess oil from your face.
- Use facial scrubs regularly as it will help in unclogging your pores and also exfoliate your skin by removing the dead cell layer from it. Try using natural scrubs instead of chemical based ones.
- Stay away from using heavy cleansing proucts,
- Use home remedies such as pack made of chick-pea flour and honey etc. that rejuvenates your skin and leaves it looking fresh and glowing.
- Use hot water to wash your face instead of cold or lukewarm water. This helps in dissolving the oil on the skin better, thereby leaving it supple and soft.
Oatmeal Scrub For Oily Skin
If you skin is oily, the best way to remove excessive oil during monsoon is through the oatmeal scrub. This is also a skin care tip for all those with limitless oil secretion during monsoon. You have to add little honey to the oatmeal and apply over your face. Rub it to use as a scrubber and then wash away.
Combination Of Dry & Oily Skin
As it is a combination of oily and dry skin, such skin types should be taken extra care. The dry part of it should be cleansed and moisturized regularly and the oily part of it should be cleaned, scrubbed and toned to match the dry skin type. Be it any skin type there are few tips that needs to be followed regularly to keep it in a healthy condition, these include:
- Drink lots of water. It’s the best and the cheapest way to attain good, healthy and flawless skin, irrespective of the season. Try to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water every day and you would definitely notice a drastic change within 2-3 months.
- Just pat dry the face and don’t rub it with a towel. This will make the skin look rough and dry.
- Moisturize the skin regularly.
- Scrub your face twice a week.
- Use face packs depending on your skin condition.
- As far as possible use natural home remedies instead of chemical based products.
Monsoon Skin Care Tips – Beauty Skin Care, Hair Care, Health Care
Beauty Skin Care Tips
- Keep the skin moist by using soap free cleansers and scrubs.
- Toning needs to be done with an alcohol-free toner to prevent dryness of the skin.
- Sunscreen lotion must be used.
- Facial and bleaching make the skin rough during rains, hence should be avoided.
- Water-proof light make up will be a better choice in rains than heavy cream based make ups.
- Prevent the lips from cracking by using milk cream regularly and avoiding dark color lipsticks.
- The skin on the whole body must be kept clean with the help of manicure, pedicure and waxing.
- Use warm water instead of cold water to clean the face after coming home from outside.
Hair Care Tips
- Monsoon is the time of humidity which creates itchiness on the scalp. It is recommended that warm coconut oil massage will help to get rid of itchiness. Massage with neem oil for dandruff.
- Prevent hair from getting drenched in rain, but if it does happen, it is best to shampoo the hair as soon as possible and then dry them.
- Monsoon season demands a conditioner after a mild gentle shampoo.
- No hair coloring in the rainy season
- Natural herbal products are better than heavy chemical shampoos in rains as they help to maintain the shine and natural look of the hair.
- Try the hairstyles that are more natural in look than elaborate ones.
- Avoid blow drier and try to dry the hair with a towel to retain the moisture.
Use SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) Free Shampoo
Your hair is badly affected because of the chemical ridden unexpected rains every now and then. You mush wash your hair every time you drench in rain to avoid any infection or bacteria to breed on the scalp. Use a SLS-free shampoo which will avoid making your hair loo frizzy and its mild nature will not affect the Ph balance of your hair.
Health Care Tips
Monsoon showers are god sent relief from the scorching heat of the summers. Most of us tend to forget that along with relief rain pollutes the air, food and surrounding which are dangerous to the health of a person. It can cause water borne diseases like jaundice, diarrhea etc. People with weaker immunity system, children and elderly people are prone to diseases of the lungs, rheumatism and arthritis and other infectious diseases.
Special and extra care is required for the body during the monsoons. There is more water borne diseases during monsoon. Water gets contaminated with the sewage of chemicals and garbage. Monsoon develops breeding grounds for bacteria. Foods, vegetables and fruits sold in the open places are all polluted with germs.
Monsoon Skin Care Tips – Things To Avoid
Few of them regularly apply bleach over their face to get a glow. But, Monsoon Skin Care Tips include avoiding of bleaching. You may use bleach in any other season when bleaches should be strictly avoided. This can even make your face rough.
Don’t Use Makeup
Makeup must be the last thing you should consider wearing during the rainy season. We believe that every woman is beautiful in her own special and unique ways, so dab that lip gloss and wear light minimal powder to avoid any infection. Rains are the best time for bacteria and microbes to get in full action and lead to several serious skin problems.