Mushroom Omelette Recipe | How to make mushroom omelette recipe | NatureLoC
Mushroom Omelette Recipe
Mushroom Omelette Recipe is a healthy, delicious, breakfast and even a quick snack recipe. This can be enjoyed with bread, roti, paratha, rice. Wondering whether Egg and Mushrooms would be a great combination? Well, let’s find out!
Since its uncommon in India cooking Egg & Mushrooms together, very few might have tried this recipe. Mostly mushrooms are used in pizza’s, chicken, pasta and even in soups.
I’ve tried this mushroom with eggs and chicken too at home. This recipe goes well together with kids.
Mushroom Omelette Recipe – Easy Recipes
- Eggs – 2 no
- Mushrooms (sliced) – 1/2 cup
- Garlic cloves (chopped) – 3
- Green chillies (chopped) – 2
- Onion (sliced) – 2
- Capsicum (sliced) – 1/4 cup
- Turmeric – 1 pinch
- Cumin – 1 pinch
- Pepper powder – 1 pinch
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves (chopped) – few
- salt as needed
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, along with salt, turmeric and pepper. Set it aside.
- In a pan, add garlic, green chillies, cumin and saute it until the garlic smells good.
- Add onions and mushrooms, saute until cooked and roasted.
- Now add few coriander leaves and set it aside.
- In the same pan, add 1 tsp oil and pour the beaten eggs.
- When the eggs are almost done, add the roasted mushrooms. Flip it, cook the other side, until well cooked.
- Serve Mushroom Omelette hot.