Navara Rice | Ayurvedic Medicinal Uses | Health Benefits | NatureLoC
Navara Rice is one of the many types of rice found in India, and is a unique grain plant in the Oryza group. Its origin is said to be somewhere in Kerala. There seems to have been about a hundred varieties of rice but only about 20 types are said to be existing. Navara is one of the 20. The rice is often powdered and then mixed with milk and taken in the form of a cereal. Navara also has religious significance and is sometimes used in temples for ceremonies.
Buy Navara Rice Online
Navara Rice Uses
It is used effectively in the Ayurvedic system of medicine in certain specific treatments like Panchakarma. Navara as a special cereal, having properties to rectify the basic ills affecting the circulatory, respiratory as well as the digestive system. Black glumed Navara has been used in Ayurveda treatment. Navara Kizhi and Navara Theppu are two major treatment in Ayurveda in conditions of Arthritis, Paralysis, Neurological complaints, Degeneration of muscles, Tuberculosis, for children with Anemia, for women during lactation, in certain ulcers, skin diseases – Navara has applications in all these indications.
Buy Kerala Nadan Red Rice Online
Buy Traditional Mortar & Pestle
Boiled Navara is a good weaning food for infants, particularly those with low weight. Broth made by adding Navara rice to meat is recommended to pregnant women as it increases the weight of the foetus. Cooked with milk and herbs, it can treat internal wounds.
Buy Kalchatti Now
- Recommended by saints to keep juvenile and long life.
- It’s extract from the bran of the rice is used for curing neural diseases and also used to cure body pain and eye disorders.
- Used to cure the pain associated with Arthritis and is also helpful in treating paralysis.
- Helps to promote the growth of RBC in the blood.
- Boosts the immune system to protect your body from diseases.
- Strengthens the nervous system to avoid the risk of nervous disorders.