Onion tomato salad with curd
How to make the spicy onion tomato salad with curd?
Onion tomato salad with curd is a famous side dish served along with tomato rice, chapati in all south Indian restaurants. Onion tomato salad with curd, papad and pickle are the side dishes served for Biriyani. Freshly sliced onion pieces and sliced tomato are the essential ingredients for making this recipe. Sliced green chillies are used for a spicy flavour. The use of curry leaves adds up the taste. Freshly prepared thick curd imparts a real taste and gives a white colour. Have a look at the method of preparation of this delicious recipe.
Ingredients used for making Onion tomato salad with curd
- 250gm of thick curd
- 1 big onion (sliced pieces)
- 1 medium sized tomato (sliced to small pieces)
- 2 green chillies (sliced pieces)
- Salt for the taste
Method of preparation of Onion tomato salad with curd
- Peel off the outer covering of the onion and wash it with running water.
- Slice it into fine pieces and keep it aside.
- Wash the tomatoes in clean water and slice it into small pieces.
- Again, wash the green chillies and slice it to fine pieces and keep it aside.
- Mix all the ingredients together and add the salt for the taste. Keep it for 5 minutes.
- Finally, add the curd and mix it well.
- Taste for the salt and add the salt and mix it once again as per the requirement.
- Serve it with biriyanis, tomato rice, chapati etc