Prawn Curry Recipe – Dissolve In The Dizzying Taste Of The Prawn Curry
Prawn Curry is a dish that overlaps Goan and Mangalorean-style dishes, all coastal Indian communities famous for their cuisine. A bowl of plain white rice could not taste better than how they tastes with prawn curry. Take 5-6 garlic cloves, onions, coconut, coriander seeds and grind them to get a fine paste. Add water and dump the prawns till they cook through and through.
Dried Prawns are sun-dried and shrunk to a thumbnail size. They are used in many Asian cuisines, imparting a unique taste. A handful of shrimp is generally used for dishes. Used in curries, soup’s and various Indian recipies. It is also considered as best aquarium fish food.
For Tasty Dish, We Provide You With The Best Dried Prawns, Get Here
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Add Cashews & Make Your Curry Even More Tastier
- 2-3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 kg small prawns
- 2 sliced tomatoes
- 2 sliced onion
- 3-4 slit green chili
- 2 cups of water
- Salt to taste
Find the right amount of Spices here
For the spice paste:
- 1 grated coconut
- 1 sliced onion
- 5-6 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 8-10 dry pieces Cambodge (Kodampuli)
- 10-15 dried red chili
Get all the ingredients here which you are searching for
- Grind all the ingredients for the paste together, sprinkling a bit of water if needed.
- Heat the oil in a pan, saute the onions and green chilli till light brown color.
- Add the spice paste and stir for 5 mins on medium heat.
- Then mix in the prawns and coat well with the paste.
- Pour in some water and bring it to a boil.
- Finally add tomatoes and salt, stir it for 2 mins.
- Cover, let it cook for 10 mins on low heat.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.