Ragi Malt Recipe | Ragi Sweet Porridge Recipe | Health Drink | NatureLoC Recipes
Ragi Malt is a natural energy drink that helps keep the body energized and satiated throughout the day and is one of the easiest ragi recipes for weight loss. It is suitable to everyone from babies to aged.
Ragi is a powerhouse of health benefiting nutrients that help in reducing weight and also acts as a treatment for multiple diseases like Anaemia and Diabetes. It is a natural relaxant that helps in relieving stress and anxiety. It is one such rare cereal that doesn’t need to be polished and, therefore, can be consumed in its purest form with all its goodness intact.
Get all the Ragi Products Here
Ragi Malt Recipe
- 1.5 cup ragi flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp jaggery/sugar
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 0.25 cup milk
- Add ragi flour in a bowl, and gradually add water to it, stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed and make it in a paste. Keep it aside.
- Start heating milk in a pan and bring to boil.
- Now add the ragi flour paste to the milk, while stirring it.
- Add the cardamom powder, jaggery/sugar and let it simmer for 5 mins on low flame.
- Allow it to cool, garnish with chopped dry fruits and serve.