Simple Vegetable Soup Preparation, Vegetable Soup Recipe
Simple Vegetable Soup, How to make vegetable soup, Soup making
Soup is a universal dish and is practised across various cultures in different forms and names. Vegetable soup is one of a simple dish which is very good for winter season. Preparation is much simple and it does not require a whole lot of vegetable ingredients. One can decide the list of vegetables according to his/her creativity. The use of fresh cream before serving would enhance the flavour. We can adjust the thickness with the use of corn flour in various quantities. Have a look at the list of ingredients used and the preparation of simple vegetable soup.
- 1 medium sized Carrot (Grated pieces)
- 1 cup of Cabbage (Chopped Pieces)
- ¼ cup of Corn
- ¼ cup of chopped Beans
- ½ cup of Cauliflower
- ½ cup of Mushrooms (chopped to fine pieces)
- 1 Potato, grated to small pieces
- 1 small sized Tomato, chopped to pieces
- ½ teaspoon of Garammasala
- 2 tablespoon of Olive Oil/Butter
- Salt for the taste
- 2 tablespoon of Pepper powder
- 5 cups of water
- Heat some olive oil or butter in a pan
- Now, add the chopped onion garlic and all the vegetables along with salt and garam masala. Saute it for 2 minutes.
- Use a mixer and grind out one portion of these vegetables to a fine paste and keep it aside.
- Now, pour 5 cups of water to the vegetables remaining in the pan, heat it to boil make sure that the vegetables are cooked well.
- Add the prepared vegetable paste into this and mix it well.
- Switch off the flame and sprinkle some pepper powder, serve it hot with brown bread or toast.
- Use some cooked noodles or small amounts of fresh cream while serving. It is up to our taste and creativity.