Toasted Bean Sandwich – Beans on Toast – Recipes
Toasted Bean Sandwich – Crusty whole meal with bread and bean,cheese
Quick and easy …..recipe- Meal that heal …
- Brown bread slices – 8 Nos
- Canned baked beans – 2 cups
- Low fat butter – 2 tsp
- Garlic finely chopped – 1/2 tsp
- Tomato finely chopped – 1/2 cup
- Cilantro – 1/3 cup
- Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salsa or hot sauce – 2 tbsp
- Grated cheese – 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Heat butter in a pan and add garlic and onion and saute on low flame for a minute.
- Add tomato, chilli powder, and salt and cook till tomatoes turn soft.
- Add baked beans, sauce, and cilantro.
- Mix well and cook on medium flame for a minute, stirring occasionally.
- Divide the mixture into eight portions and keep aside.
- Place toasted bread with buttered side upward in a plate.
- Spread the portion of bean mixture and sprinkle grated cheese on top. Serve immediately.