Turmeric Tea Healthy Healing drink-Herb and Traditional Medicine
Turmeric is a mild digestive, being aromatic, a stimulant and a carminative Turmeric is one of nature’s most powerful healers. The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin. Turmeric has been used for over 2500 years in India, where it was most likely first used as a dye. The medicinal properties of this spice have been slowly revealing themselves over the centuries. Long known for its anti-inflammatory properties, recent research has revealed that turmeric is a natural wonder, proving beneficial in the treatment of many different health conditions from cancer to Alzheimer’s disease.
What is turmeric tea? What is turmeric tea is good for ?
Turmeric Tea Healing Drink
Turmeric Tea is a healthy and healing drink. Turmeric tea is r educes arthritis symptoms. Boosts immune function. The other health benefits are:-
- Helps reduce cardiovascular complications.
- Helps prevent and treat cancer.
- Helps manage irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) .
- Prevents and treats Alzheimer’s disease.
- Protects against liver damage and gallstones and manages liver conditions.
Ingredients Turmeric Tea Healing Drink – Buy Online www.natureloc.com
- 1 cup water – 250 ml
- ½ to 1 tablespoon raw unrefined sugar or jaggery or maple syrup – optional
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric turmeric powder
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ceylon cinnamon (ceylon cinnamon powder and not cassia cinnamon powder) – optional
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger dried ginger powder – saunth
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed black pepper or ground black pepper
- In a saucepan take water and raw sugar or jaggery. You can even use maple syrup or skip the sweetener completely.
- Heat the water and let it come to a boil.
- Add turmeric powder, ground ceylon cinnamon, ground ginger and crushed black pepper.
- Boil further for a minute or two.
- Pour and serve. You can even strain the tea.
- Enjoy turmeric tea hot or warm.
Read more about turmeric: 10 Ways Turmeric Can Be Used In Your Beauty Routine