Warm water with honey and lemon juice
What’s the health benefits of having warm water with honey and lemon juice? How to make this nutritious solution?
Warm water is popular among singers and other performers as it helps to relieve the chest congestion and loosen the vocal chords. Many of the diet experts have a unique opinion when it comes to the nutritional supremacy of honey over other natural food products. But, have you heard of the benefits of having warm water with honey and lemon juice?
Having warm water with honey and lemon first thing in the morning would create an alkaline atmosphere in your stomach and initialize the weight loss at a faster pace than some of the other natural supplements. Also, it stimulates the digestive system, produces the intestinal mucus, hydrates the colon and gets water into the dried stool, thus plays a part in reducing constipation. The essential component in lemon juice helps the liver in producing more bile and this would break down complex food materials. The antibacterial property of honey helps in alleviating any infections. The presence of honey also increases the mucous in the stomach which inturn plays a major role in removing the toxic materials. Have a look at the ingredients used and the method of making warm water with honey and lemon.
Ingredients required for making warm water with honey and lemon.
- 1 glass of warm water
- 2 teaspoon of honey
- 1/2 of a lemon
Method of preparation
- Take 1 glass of water in a pan.
- Heat the pan on a medium flame.
- Squeeze the lemon piece and keep aside the lemon juice.
- Once the water is heated to a warm state, switch off the flame.
- Pour the warm water to a washed and cleaned glass.
- Add 2 teaspoon of honey and mix it well with a spoon to get a slightly light brown coloured mixture of honey water.
- Also, add the lemon juice and mix the solution.
- Have it on an empty stomach to have its full benefits.