Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) – weight loss herbs
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), also known as Indian ginseng, and as Indian Winter Cherry is an important ancient plant, the roots of which have been employed in Indian traditional systems of medicine, Ayurveda and Unani. Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) has long been considered as an excellent rejuvenator, a general health tonic and a cure for a number of health complaints. It is a sedative, diuretic, anti-inflammatory and generally respected for increasing energy, endurance, and acts as an-adaptogen that exerts a strong immuno stimulatory and an anti-stress agent. An adaptogen is a substance which helps minimise stress related fluctuations in the diet. This ancient Ayurvedic herb is believed to be helpful for people who either overeat or under eat due to environmental stress. It may also help boost metabolism and eliminate irregularities in digestion
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Ayurvedic herb for weight loss
Ashwagandha, which is also known as winter cherry or Indian ginseng, has natural antioxidants.Thus it may improve overall health and promote better fat burning. Besides, it shows natural antimicrobial effects and may improve immune function. The body enters a survival mode when immune function is compromised by pathogens.In such a condition fat burning is not a priority for the body, and weight loss comes to a standstill at least till the body fully recovers. So better immunity will only have a positive effect on weight loss.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) – Amukkuram – an excellent rejuvenator, a general health tonic
Aswagandha (Withania somnifera) is considered to be one of the best rejuvenating agents in Ayurveda. Its roots, seeds and leaves are used in Ayurvedic and Unani medicines. Ashwagandha root drug finds an important place in treatment of rheumatic pain,inflammation of joints, nervous disorders and epilepsy. Dried roots are used as tonic for hiccup,cold, cough, female disorders, as a sedative, in care of senile debility, ulcers, etc. Leaves are applied for carbuncles, inflammation and swellings. Leaf juice is useful in conjunctivitis
Where to buy Amukkuram fresh root?
Amukkuram, Aswagandha, Indian Ginseng – Buy Online
Read more articles
Amukkuram Aswagandha Trittavu – Miracle herbs helps to reduce infertility Miracle herbs helps to reduce infertility for more details
Read more ayurvedic herbs ,medicinal plants
- Kakkumkaya – Entada rheedii – African Dream Herb
- Navara rice or Njavara rice baby food – For low weight babies
- Kadukka Haritaki Kadukkai (Terminalia Chebula) Harde whole
- Kudampuli – Garcinia cambogia – Malabar Tamarind
- Milletes – Finger millets,Foxtail millets,Little millet,Kodo millet,Barnyard millet
- Kodo millets – Known as varagu, kodo, haraka and arakalu
- Vetiver roots and oil (Ramacham) Traditional and Medicinal uses
- Ramacham (Vetiver) – Medicinal herb with a supernatural fragrance
- Kallur vanchi (Aquatic Rotula) – Traditional medicine for kidney and bladder stones
- Replace your shampoo – Try Natural Shikakai or Soapnut for healthy shining hair
Thanks for this, yes Ayurveda is better thank doing only diet or taking diet supplement only. Its really informative article and I love to read.