Dry fruit and Nuts ladoo – Healthy Power Packed Snacks
Dry fruit ladoo – Quick and Easy Sweet Snack Recipe
Dry fruit ladoo simple and easy recipe that you can make within minutes . There is no exact recipe to make these dry fruits and nuts ladoos. The proportions of the dry fruits and nuts can vary according to your choice.
- Dates- pitted -1 cup
- Almond-toasted -1 cup
- Pista-toasted -1 cup
- Cashew nuts – Half cup
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Ghee – 3 tbsp
- Cardamom powder -1 tsp
- Dry roast pista and almond separately.
- After cooling, chop cashew nits and dates into small pieces. Heat a pan on slow flame; add sugar and 1 tbsp water and stir.
- Once the sugar dissolves add the chopped dates and mix well.
- Dates will start melting slowly, it takes approximately 10 to 12 minutes; make sure the flame is low.
- Once the date mixture starts coming together add the other chopped ruts and cardamom powder. Turn off the heat.
- Grease a plate with ghee and our the mixture. Spread it and allow to cool for a few minutes and shape into small balls Ind store in an airtight container.