Green Gram Flour (Cherupayar Podi) – Brighten your skin with moong dal powder
Green Gram Flour (Cherupayar Podi) – How to care s kin with moong dal powder ?
Green gram flour the most wholesome among pulses, can be used as an excellent mean for the skin care. It is a brilliant detergent that can be used as a substitute for soap.
Nothing is more attractive than a beautiful skin that radiates in all its good health. For getting beautiful skin women spend fortunes on cosmetic products, which ruin their skin texture over time. All women to go natural to save your precious money and your delicate skin too.
In your kitchen cupboard you have a powerful beauty enhancing ingredients like green gram,turmeric,yogurt etc., Application of Green Gram powder on your body while bathing preserves your skin in a healthy way. It removes the dirt fully without causing any kind of skin irritations, which sometimes happens when you use beauty soaps. It can also be used for the face bleaches and other facial methods.
How to prepare green gram flour (moong dal powder cherupayar podi) face pack for glowing and whitening skin?
Green gram powder and turmeric face pack . Benefits of face pack
- This pack will bring glow to your face and whiten your skin
- Turmeric known to whiten and brighten the skin since ages and gram flour keeps skin smooth and radiantly glowing
- This face pack will also lighten any dark,black spots form your face.
Ingredients to prepare skin whitening face pack
- Gram flour – 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder (Wild Turmeric – Kasthuri Manjal podi) – 1/4 tsp
How to prepare face pack ?
- Mix gram flour with turmeric and make a paste adding water or little milk
- Use facial cleanser and gently wash your face with warm water to open up pores and allow the nutrients to absorb
- Pat your face dry before using this mask
- Apply this pack all over the face and try to scrub the facial pack gently using circular motions
- Leave for 20 minutes
- Then rinse the face with clear water and pat dry your face
- For dry skin apply light moisturizer