Guava wine – Light coloured fruit wine
Guava wine – A healthy fruit light coloured wine rich in antioxidants
The light coloured wine can remind you of sparkling drinks. It helps treat hypertension and is rich in antioxidants. But those are just the perks of enjoying a glass if the delicious drink on a Christmas Eve
- Guava – 1 kg
- Sugar ( at least 1/2 kg (depending upon the sweetness of the fruit)
- Rock sugar – 250gm
- Yeast – 1 tbsp
- Boiled water – 4 litres
- Dissolve the sugar in water .
- Put diced guava pieces with yeast into a ceramic jar and cover it.
- Keep the lid a little loose.
- Stir the mixture for few minutes everyday.
- Strain the wine out after about 20 days,and pour it into another jar.
- Mix it well with rock sugar,and store it again for another 20 days.
- Filter the wine out after this period