How to make sweet Mambazha pradhaman?
Sweet and yummy Mambazha pradhaman
Mambazha pradhaman is one of a delicious recipe made with ripe mangoes. This recipe is typically served as a sweet dish during Onam season. As in the case of other pradhaman recipes jaggery and coconut milk is used for a delicious flavour. This recipe has a brownish orange colour. The use of fried coconut bits, raisins and cashew nuts increases the taste. Have a look at the ingredients used and the method of preparation of yummy Mambazha pradhaman.
Ingredients used for the making Mambazha pradhaman
- 3 medium-sized mangoes (peel off the skin and sliced to small pieces)
- 1 cup of mango pulp
- ½ cup of dried mango slices
- 3-4 jaggery / brown sugar cubes
- ¼ teaspoon of dried ginger powder (chukka podi)
- ¼ teaspoon of cardamom powder
- 1½ cup of fresh coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon of cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoon of raisins
- 1½ tablespoon of coconut bits
- 1 tablespoon of ghee
Method of preparation of Mambazha pradhaman
- Use the pressure cooker and cook the mango pieces along with 1 cup of water for 1 whistle.
- Chop the dried mango slices into small pieces.
- Cook these dried mango pieces with enough water. Once it is done stir it with jaggery and mix it well.
- Add the pressure-cooked mango pieces and stir it continuously.
- Now, add the mango pulp and slowly cook it to a thick golden colour. Also, add the dried ginger powder, cardamom powder and mix it well.
- Slowly reduce the flame and add the coconut milk. Stir it continuously and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Do not let it boil and remove from the stove.
- Heat some ghee in a pan and add the sliced coconut bits. Fry it and transfer it to a plate. Now add the cashew nuts and fry it likewise. Also, fry the raisins and keep it aside.
- Pour the ghee and the fried coconut bits, cashew nuts and the raisins on the pradhaman and serve it as a dessert recipe.
Semiya Payasam Pack | Vermicelli Payasam Mix | Kadala Parippu Payasam Mix | Bengal gram (chana dal) Sweet Payasam Mix | Green Gram Dal Paysam Mix | Cherupayar Parippu Payasam Mix | Navara Rice Paysam Mix | Kismis (Raisin) Buy Now