Mushroom Recipe | Mushrooms Cheese Overloaded Recipe | NatureLoC
Mushrooms are edible fungi and essentially Saprophytes, the organisms (plants without chlorophyll) which thrive by extracting nutrients from dead and decaying plant and animal matter. They vary greatly in their color, texture, shape, and properties.
Cheese Overload Mushroom Recipe
Cheese Overload Mushroom is a low calorie snack recipe that can be prepared on many different occasions. This continental recipe is cooked using mushrooms, whose caps are filled with cream cheese along with a spicy mixture made of garlic and spices. These mushrooms are further baked to perfection and tastes amazing with green chutney and salads. Try this easy recipe and enjoy with your loved ones.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree celsius. Now, take a baking tray and grease with a little oil.
- Wash the mushrooms, now break off the stems and cut the hard part, discard it. Chop the leftover stems and keep them aside.
- In a non-stick pan, heat some oil over medium flame. Add chopped garlic and chopped mushroom stems in it. Saute till completely dry and make sure that you don’t burn garlic.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, parmesan cheese, black pepper powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- By now, the mushroom stems will be cooked, switch off the burner and add them to the bowl of spices. Mix well.
- Fill in the mushroom caps with this mixture and place them on the baking tray.
- Put this baking tray inside the pre-heated oven and bake for 25 mins at 180 degree celsius. Serve them hot, once the mushrooms are done.