Raw Energy Bar – Home made healthy energy bar
Raw Energy Bar -Medjool dates energy bar
Highly nutritious bars. Vegan, egg-free, gluten-free, processed sugar free, organic.
- Dry figs chopped – 20
- Medjool dates (Seeds removed and chopped) -5
- Sesame seeds – 1/2 cups
- Flax seeds – 1 tbsp (finely grounded)
- Fennel Seeds (roughly ground ) – 1 tbsp
- Raisins,coconut flakes (for garnishing) – 1/4 cup
- Put the figs in the food processor and process it to get a rough texture
- Add the dates and pulse and blend them gently
- Add coconut powder,sesame seeds and flax seeds and process again till they mix well
- Add fennel seeds and process again.
- On a butter paper,sprinkle raisins and coconut flakes
- Pour the mixture over this spread and start pressing it gently with a spatula into a square shape with about 1/2 inch thickness from all sides
- Sprinkle raisins and coconut flakes again.
- Place another butter paper over spread and roll gently with a rolling pin to give an even finish.
- Take off the top sheet
- Take a sharp knife and cut this square into 8 rectangular bars.
- Wrap them in a butter paper and tie up with a thick thread to make it presentable