Tasty Paneer sandwich with butter
Tasty Paneer Sandwich with Butter
Paneer sandwich is a quick and easy recipe which can be served as a breakfast dish, tea time snack or a snack box recipe for kids. Paneer is used in a crumbled form along with the vegetable components like onion and capsicum. The use of red coloured chilli powder imparts a spicy flavour. Ginger garlic paste is used for a unique flavour which combines well with the sweet taste of tomato sauce. Use of a pinch of garam masala powder adds up the taste. Toasting the bread to a golden brown provides the late finishing touches. Have a look at the list of ingredients used and the preparation of Paneer sandwich.
Ingredients used for Paneer Sandwich
- ½ cup of crumbled Paneer
- ½ of an Onion (finely chopped)
- ½ teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste
- 2 teaspoon of Tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoon of finely chopped Capsicum
- ½ teaspoon of Red chilli powder
- 2 teaspoon of finely chopped Coriander leaves
- ¼ teaspoon of Garam masala powder
- 2 teaspoon of Oil
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- Salt for the taste
Method of preparation
- Crumble the paneer to small sized pieces and keep it aside.
- Heat some oil in a pan and add the onion pieces, ginger garlic paste and saute it to a golden brown colour.
- Now, add the chopped capsicum pieces and stir fry the ingredients for a minute.
- Add the red chilli powder, garam masala powder, tomato sauce and some salt for the taste.
- Stir it well and if it’s dry, sprinkle some over the mixture.
- Now, add the crumbled paneer and mix it well. Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves and switch off the flame.
- Take out the bread pieces and slice off the edges, spread the sautéed mixture on top to form a layer of paneer stuffing.
- Now, place another bread piece on top and press it well so that it gets sealed.
- Heat a dosa pan and add some ghee, place the prepared bread slice and toast it to a light golden brown texture.
- Apply some ghee over the top and flip it over so that both the sides gets toasted well.
- Once it is ready, take it off from the tawa and serve it hot.