The Best Banana Porridge For Babies With Recipe Which You Must Definitely Know
Most of the parents have concerns over the nutritional value of the food being given to their babies. Is it nutritious enough? What is the correct food habits for babies after six months?
What’s the correct time to start solid food and so on. It’s never been easy for us to select a nutritious diet for our baby. Natural home made foods are 100% better. You can give Koovapodi porridge, Ethakapodi, Ragi porridge, broken wheat etc. Homemade food is always better.
Because of the sweetness and some other preservatives ingredients, they may not show interest to eat other homely food items, if they are used to tin foods. In Kerala we have used Kannan kaya porridge, and it’s not at all harmful. Food given to babies should be 100% pure and natural. Banana porridge prepared from natural Kannan Kaya powder is believed to be an ideal food for the babies. Raw banana powder is power packed with carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins. It is a source of energy required for babies, toddlers and even adults.
Porridge prepared from natural Kannan kaya powder is believed to be an ideal food for the babies. Sliced and dried raw banana or Kannan kaya is prepared from raw bananas taken from farmers who follow 100% natural farming methods. These are peeled and finely sliced to get circular shaped pieces. These dried kannan kaya pieces are ground to fine powder, which is boiled with milk and water to form nutritious porridge. This recipe is considered to be the most simple and healthy food for the babies from the age of 6 months and above.
Kannan Kaya Porridge Recipe
- 4 tsp of Kannan Kaya Powder
- 1 cup of milk or water
- Sugar for sweetness
- Take 4 tsp of Kannan Kaya powder in a cooking bowl.
- Pour 1 cup of milk or drinking water, use any of them as per your choice.
- Switch on the flame & keep it on a low medium level, stir it well & boil it to make a mixture.
- Add some sugar for sweet taste, cook it on sim. Stir it well until the mixture forms a thick porridge.
- Once it is ready, switch off the flame and allow it to cool.
- Serve it within half an hour.