Dhurdhurapatradi Thailam – The Best Ayurvedic Hair Oil – Benefits, How To Use
Dhurdhurapatradi Thailam is an Ayurvedic hair oil used for scalp itching, dandruff, and hair fall. This oil is formulated based on the Kerala Ayurveda principles. Called as Dhurdhurapatradi Keratailam or Dhurdhurapatradi coconut oil.
- It is used in hair treatment for itching scalp, dandruff and hair fall.
- It basically improves the scalp skin health and strengthens the hair root.
- Particularlgoy od for children to apply to head and body in Visarpa.
- Eliminates dandruff and promotes growth of hair.
How to use
- It is only used for external application only.
- It is not used for internal administration.
- It is applied to scalp and done gentle massage.
- It is applied at night and next day morning, head bath is taken.
- It can also be applied just half an hour before head bath.