Hibiscus Leaves Powder (Thali Podi) | Processing | Uses | Explained | NatureLoC
Hibiscus Leaves Powder (Thali Podi)
Hibiscus Leaves Powder (Thali Podi) is believed to be a natural remedy for hair loss and dandruff. For the hair, hibiscus is a gentle cleanser (slightly on the acidic side of neutral), and a conditioning herb that helps decrease hair shedding by strengthening and conditioning the roots, increases shine, creates volume, promotes hair growth, and helps with scalp disorders. It is also great as a gentle scalp scrub.
Hibiscus is one of the most renowned herbs used for hair growth. It has gained popularity because of its ability to stimulate hair growth even from dormant hair follicles in bald patches. The flower is an efficient remedy to put a stop to hair fall, encourage regrowth, and prevent premature graying.
How is it Processed ?
Fresh Hibiscus Leaves is collected from Kerala. The leaves are then washed thoroughly and dehumidified in automated machine system in NatureLoC Manufacturing Unit. We make sure that no medicinal values are lost in this process. The leaves are then pulverized to obtain a fine powder.
How to Use ?
- Take a little amount of NatureLoC’s Hibiscus Leaves Powder and add water to make a fine paste.
- Apply this paste to your hair. Wait for 10-15 mins, so as that the mixture can settle in the hair roots completely.
- Wash your hair with water after it gets settled.
- For people having oily hair, mix hibiscus powder and fenugreek seeds powder and apply the paste.
Why to Use ?
- Cools your body, strengthens and nourishes your hair from root to tip giving you a healthy and problem-free hair.
- It helps to prevent premature graying off the hair and also reduces dandruff in your hair.
- Hibiscus is widely known for combating hairfall in both men and women.
- Hibiscus infused oil has shown excellent results when it comes to boosting hair growth. It is rich in vitamin C that boosts collagen production, ensuring healthy hair growth.
- It is rich in amino acids that nourish your hair, strengthen your roots, and keep your locks lustrous and healthy.
- The flower stimulates hair regrowth from dormant follicles and bald patches. This helps thicken your hair and add volume.
- It also helps condition your hair, preventing dryness, frizz, and breakage.
- It helps you treat issues of the scalp, such as itchiness and dandruff.
- Hibiscus leaves help to prevent split ends by keeping your hair strong, nourished, and hydrated.