Make Jackfruit Curry Indian Style At Home – Jackfruit Curry Recipe
Jackfruit is a sweet, delicious and exotic fruit that is packed with many nutrients and benefits. It is known as the jack of all fruits. It is a rich source of vitamin, minerals, phytonutrients, carbohydrate, electrolytes, fiber, fat and protein. This fruit also contains calorie but no cholesterol or saturated fats. Consume jackfruit for the best taste, nutrition and its many health benefits.
Buy Jackfruit Products Here
It may have an unusual name and appearance, but it is an incredibly nutritious tropical fruit that has become very popular in recent years, due to its potential benefits for human health.
Jackfruit Seed Flour Online
Jackfruit Varatti Online www.natureloc.com
Jackfruit Curry Recipe
- Cooking Time: 45 mins
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 1 hr
Raw Jackfruits Slices Online
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 dried red chilies
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 5 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 1 inch ginger (chopped)
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes pureed
- 1 Jackfruit drained and rinsed
- salt to taste
- 2 cups water
Jackfruit Chips Online
Jackfruit Flour Online order online from www.natureloc.com
- Heat oil in a pan. When the oil is hot, add the cumin seeds & mustard seeds and allow them to pop.
- Add bay leaves and red chillies and allow them to cook for a few seconds.
- Now add the onion, garlic, ginger and a pinch of salt. Cook until translucent & stir occasionally. For about 5-6 mins.
- Add corainder, turmeric, black pepper and mix well.
- Now add pureed tomato, salt and jackfruit. Mix it well. Cook for 15 mins and cover it.
- Uncover and then cook for a few mins to thicken the tomato puree.
- Add water and cook for 15 mins and cover it. Add salt and spice, if required (once after taste)
- Reduce heat to medium low and cook for another 10 mins or longer until the desired consistency.
- Garnish with corainder leaves and serve.