Make Spicy Beef Roast At Home – Beef Roast Recipe – Kerala Style
Beef Roast Recipe
Beef Roast Recipe Ingredients
- 1 kg Beef
- Turmeric Powder: 1/4 tsp
- Red Chilly Powder: 2 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder: ½ tsp
- Garam Masala: ½ tsp
- Coriander Powder: 1 tsp
- Dried Red Chilly: 10 nos
- Green Chilly: 3 nos (Vertically sliced)
- Onion: 3 medium sized (Vertically sliced)
- Ginger (chopped): 2 tbsp
- Garlic (chopped): 1 tbsp
- Curry Leaves: 3 to 4 sprigs
- Salt to taste
- Coconut oil
- Cut the beef into small pieces and wash it well in water.
- Pressure cook the pieces along with turmeric powder, red chilly powder, black pepper powder, coriander powder, garam masala, chopped ginger (1tbsp) and salt with 1 cup of water (6-8 whistles).
- Grind the dried red chillies into a fine powder.
- In a pan, pour 2 tbsp coconut oil and add the ginger (remaining 1tbsp), garlic, green chilly, curry leaves, onion and saute till it turns light brown.
- Add the grinded red chillies to the pan and saute.
- Add the cooked beef to the pan and mix it well. If needed add some more coconut oil.
- Cover the lid and keep it in medium flame for 20 mins. Saute it in between.
- Serve with rice, appam, idiyappam or puttu.
Share the post "Make Spicy Beef Roast At Home – Beef Roast Recipe – Kerala Style"