Stuffed Aloo Paratha Recipe: Make Easy & Delicious Stuffed Aloo Paratha
Stuffed Aloo Paratha Recipe
Servings: 3 Persons
- 1 1/2 cups wheat flour
- Oil for frying
- 4 medium size potatoes
- 1 piece ginger
- 2 green chillies
- 1 tsp pomegranate seeds (dry)
- 1/4 tsp amchur
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Knead wheat flour into soft dough and keep it aside.
- Boil, peel and mash potatoes such that no lump remains. Grate ginger, deseed and finely chop green chillies.
- Add all other ingredients to the mashed potatoes and mix well to uniform consistency. (All ingredients include amchur and pomegrante seeds.)
- Divide the dough into 4-5 equal portions.
- Take one portion and shape it into a ball between your palms.
- Place the dough ball on the palm and make a deep hole with your hand.
- Fill the stuffing inside and then seal the top by gathering the edges of the dough. Press the sealed portion slightly and softly to flatten it.
- Dust with dry flour and roll out into paratha of desired thickness.
- Shallow fry till brown on both sides.
- Serve with curd and pickle.