Why Use Hibiscus Leaves Powder (Thali Podi) For Your Hair – Healthy Hair
Hibiscus Leaves Powder (Thali Podi)
Hibiscus is one of the most renowned herbs used for hair growth. It has gained popularity because of its ability to stimulate hair growth even from dormant hair follicles in bald patches. The flower is an efficient remedy to put a stop to hair fall, encourage regrowth, and prevent premature graying.
But, how exactly does it do this? Read on to find out.
Benefits Of Hibiscus Leaves Powder (Thali Podi) For Hair
- Hibiscus infused oil has shown excellent results when it comes to boosting hair growth. It is rich in vitamin C that boosts collagen production, ensuring healthy hair growth.
- It is rich in amino acids that nourish your hair, strengthen your roots, and keep your locks lustrous and healthy.
- The flower stimulates hair regrowth from dormant follicles and bald patches. This helps thicken your hair and add volume.
- It also helps condition your hair, preventing dryness, frizz, and breakage.
- It helps you treat issues of the scalp, such as itchiness and dandruff.
- Hibiscus leaves help to prevent split ends by keeping your hair strong, nourished, and hydrated.
How To Use ?
- Take a little amount of Hibiscus Leaves Powder & add water to make a fine paste.
- Apply this paste to your hair. Wash after 10-15 mins.
- For oily hair, mix this with fenugreek seeds powder & apply the paste.
Why This Works ?
It cools your body, strengthens & nourishes your hair from root to tip giving you a healthy & problem-free hair. Also prevent premature graying & reduces dandruff. Combats hairfall in both men & women.
Where To Buy ?
You can get fresh hibiscus leaves powder at :