Jackfruit Shake Recipe – Chakka Shake – NatureLoC Recipes
Jackfruit is a sweet, delicious and exotic fruit that is packed with many nutrients and benefits. It is known as the jack of all fruits. It is a rich source of vitamin, minerals, phytonutrients, carbohydrate, electrolytes, fiber, fat and protein. This fruit also contains calorie but no cholesterol or saturated fats. Consume jackfruit for the best taste, nutrition and its many health benefits. Jackfruit Shake
- 250 gm ripe jackfruits
- 200ml thick coconut milk
- 2-3 tbsp powdered jaggery
- 1/2 cup water
- 6-8 ice cubes (optional)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped jackfruit for garnish (optional)
- 6-8 chopped cashews for garnish (optional)
1. Chop the jackfruit in pieces and remove it’s seeds.
2. Add the chopped jackfruit pieces in a blender jar.
3. Add the coconut milk and the powdered jaggery.
4. Blend till it becomes smooth and then add the ice cubes and 1/2 cup water.
5. With the ice cubes, blend again. For a thinner consistency, you can add some water.
6. Serve Jackfruit Shake immediately topped with some jackfruit cubes.