Kaju Katli Recipe | The Best Indian Sweet Which You Ever Had In Life
Kaju Katli Recipe
Kaju Katli Recipe – Kaju literally means cashew nuts and barfi is a typically an Indian Sweet. These are traditionally served during occasions such as Diwali, marriages and other family functions. It is relished and gifted extensively during special occasions and festivals in India. Kaju Barfi is one of the most expensive Indian sweets when compared to other barfis.
If you’d to ask any Indian, what their favorite sweet is, they would with a bright smile say, “Kaju Katli“. Who doesn’t like them.
Kaju Katli Recipe Ingredients
- Cashew nuts – 250 gm
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Few silver leaves – for decoration (optional)
- A greased plate to set the barfi in
- Add few cashews and milk in a blender and blend it to a fine paste.
- Mix this paste with sugar and cook on a low heat stirring it continuously until the sugar dissolves and bring it to boil.
- In medium heat, stir it until the mixture becomes a dough like paste.
- Remove the pan from heat, be careful with the handle as it maybe hot. Put the paste on a greased surface, roll the paste before it cools. Set it aside for cooling.
- Once its cooled, using a knife cut it into diamond shape pieces. Serve with loved ones.